Saturday, August 13, 2011

Help me fix my relationship?

am 18 years old and i pratically fend for myself, i've been going hrough some hard times and recently lost my dad so when i fell in love with my boyfriend i thought it was finally over. my boyfriend is 25, leaves in london (am in the US) but comes once in two months or so to visit, he recently came for two weeks which will be over very soon and things havent been going well, he used to dream of having with me but now he hasnt touched me in a very long time, he always tell me that he thinks our age diffrence is too much and he thinks we should supend the , his is also bothered because of the problems i've been going through with my family and is scared of giving me more problems, i dont care about those problems i just need a little uality at least, how do i make him want me (he doesnt even like it when i put on y outfits) he is very responsible when it comes to , also we leave together with his mum and little siblings so there's no much privacy. also i really want him to move to the US, his mum and siblings are here but his dad is in london, his mum has been asking him to move but he is way too in love with his job and friends over there, how do i make him more ually active and how do i persuade him to move..... i really love and depend on him... please help.

No comments:

Post a Comment