Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Is it ok to fall for him?

my boyfrend happened to be my professor before in the las skul that i attended.. it happened one nyt wyl we wer texting them suddenly he open the topic about rel'p.. he even kid me "honey, make me a breakfats?" i was confused so i txt back sayin " you mi sent ur msg for ur gurl" then he told me that the msg was really for me.. i was thinkng that he was juz tryin to flirt wid me.. so i jux go with the flow.. then he asked me if i cud be his gurl.. with out thinkng twice i sed yes.. then the succeding days was realll confusing.. until the nyt he confess that he was really falling hard for me.. at first wat he ses doesnt make sense for me bec. of the fact that he was my professor.. but then i started liking him... we usually date and he kissed me(well he asked permission b4 doin it)... is it ok to fall for him.. anyway i dont study in that skul anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment