Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My wife is texting my cousin am i just over reacting?

What u have to ask yourself is why wont she stop texting him? why doesn't she care enough about your feelings to stop? if i was you i would calmly sit down with her and tell her how upset u are.. tell her stuff like i don't want to lose you.. and if she is a b**** about it say to her that she shouldnt mind if you check her phone then. my partner lets me check his phone whenever and i am the same, because if you have nothing to hide.... your cousin sounds like a , i mean y is he texing ur wife for??? tell him its not ok that u love your wife and dont want to to be texting any other men it doesnt matter if its family or not. it is really suss though that she is hidding it, but id just try to wine and dine her and figure out why she need this other guys attention when she has yours... I feel sorry for the kids though

No comments:

Post a Comment