Friday, August 12, 2011

starved wife...is there something wrong with me?

ok Im 24 years old and my husband is 35. We have been married for 5 years with 2 kids. I dont know whats up with my husband, i think he doesnt like as much as i do. First year of marriage, wasnt bad but not great bec i didnt get as much as i want to. It started going downhill after a year, from 2 times a month, to once a month, to once in 2 months and now 5 months without . I dont initiate bec I dont want to be rejected bec before he already rejected me and called me i was freak, it hurt me. I feel so unloved, unattractive and unwanted. He makes so much excuses anything you can think of...i know he just dont want to have and im so tired. I thought about getting divorce if he wont me for a year. Should I??? how often do married couple have sex really? bec im soo jealous of my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment