Monday, August 8, 2011

There was a tornado in my area that destroyed 50 homes, and left 6 people dead.?

I knew 2 of the people who died, and one was a young child. I was NOT close with these people, but the child was in my daughter's preschool cl....it really hit home. I keep finding myself thinking about them, and will break down and cry at the drop of a hat. I am actually finding myself a little annoyed that people are moving on with their lives. I know we all have to get back to normal, but I can't believe that people aren't still talking about this tragedy, and on the brink of tears like me. It's been just over a week. Why is it that I'm an emotional mess (and was just an acquaintance)? Do you ever just look around, and are overwhelmed that no one else feels the pain that you feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment