Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What do you think of this?

I’m in my first year of high school and well I live in a small town so it is hard not to be known by everyone and well I’m fairly popular. At the beginning of the year I was a bit shy because well I had no clue where nothing was and that I had a smaller amount of friends but now its ok and well I got a bunch of peoples numbers and well they were mostly just girls and now every once and a while I get texts from them saying what’s up ii and such like that and well when I talk to them and say that’s bs they always say I’m cute and hott but I just laugh but I got really close to this one girl and well its my sisters bf's lil sis and well she’s my age and we hit it off and we talk everyday when were together and well I no she likes me cuz everyone of her friends are like when we bring up ur name she freaks out or starts to daydream bout me or things like that and well she was talking to me on msn last night and we were talking abut "us" and if we should date, and well I said I consider asking her out lots and she said that she would say yes any day but doesn’t want to date yet cuz she is scared cuz were so close and if we break up we will hate each other and never talk again. Do you think that I should still just ask her out or just ask her out and do just as friends? What do you really think of this? I really think I like her but I only have known her for about 3 months now but used to be friends when we were like 6 or 7

No comments:

Post a Comment